- Chris PA2CHR poslal doplňující informace. TNX info Chris a GL
ZC4RH je od 10.11. 2022 QRV v pásmu 144 MHz. První OK-ZC spojení se podařilo Rosťovi OK2AB, CONGRATS !!!!
- Nov. 8: Jos and me fly to Larnaca.
- Nov. 9: Rent a big Van to pick up the equipment and transport it to the location.
- Nov. 10: Start building antennas and radios and maybe QRV on 144 MHz that evening.
- Nov. 11 – 15: QRV on 144 MHz. (and we hope also 1296 MHz.) We think we can operate both band at the same time, this is not 100% sure.
- Nov. 16 and 17: If we could not operate 144 and 1296 before we do 1296 MHz. these two moon passes. If we can do 144 and 1296 together we continue this.
- Nov. 18 and 19: QRV 432 MHz.
- Nov. 20: Taking down antennas
- Nov. 21: Bring equipment to UPS location.
- Nov. 22: Flight home.
We think this activity from ZC4 area is the first on VHF and UHF bands in EME and others DX-modes. If you like to sponsor this 'most wanted DXCC' you can use PayPal: post(at)pa2chr.nl Please mention your callsign, hi. We will publish QSL info later.
Best 73's: Dave, ZC4RH - Chris, PA2CHR - Jos, PA3FYC
Hello EME-ers and others DX-ers. After a long time I am very happy to announce a new VHF/UHF activity on 144, 432 and 1296 MHz. With the great help of Dave, ZC4RH, it is possible to bring the UK Sovereign Base Area on Cyprus on the air. We will assist Dave with all needed equipment to operate all mode’s and propagations possible on three bands.
Time period: November 10th until 19th
Equipment: 2 x FT857, GPS locked
144 Mhz: 2 x 20el. X-pol. 16 dBd. and SSPA
432 MHz: 27/23 el. X-pol. 17.8 dBd. and SSPA
1296 MHz: DB6NT transverter, GPS locked, 67 el. 19.9 dBd Yagi and SSPA
This is the same setup as we used in TG in 2018 and VP2 in 2019. It proved to be possible to work single yagi stations on 2mtr. and 70cm. running 400 W. and stations with 3mtr. dish and 150 W. on 23cm. with this setup. We always TX in first period; more details and a timetable will be send soon.
Please spread this info, best 73’s,